Thursday, July 30, 2009

A moment in Dell

Read Ah Jim blog this morning,...
Suddenly make me think about the moment in Dell
I met a lot of friends, I learnt many many things, and I met the best team leader in Dell.
We always play around when we almost log out from Q.
We keeping call each other direct line and listen to the voice mail and laugh around.
At that time our team full with our laughter... :)









I miss the day so much, everytime when look at the picture....







"Hong Nam" team... :P means toilet team.... :p




Best buddy and Lovely Team leader...... love ya all <3
* Plz... call out for yam cha sometimes..... :)


*Good luck all, all the best...
*Please take care all is my pleasure to know all of you guys... you are the best......
Love & miss ya... :)











No comments:

Post a Comment